Picture this

I WANT THIS












It's not like im an aspiring photographer or anything
It's not like i'll be making loads of bucks wh this baby
It's not like its gonna fit in my bag when i go out partying with my friends
But it's beautiful
And it takes beautiful pictures
And it has beautiful features
And its an investment.. Nikon cameras always have re-sale values..

These shall be few of the reasons i will be presenting to my board of money-managers (also known as my beloved brothers)..
If i should fail in my proposal on "why this camera will make my life perfect" i would just have to say with all sincerity... i love u abang! :)
This has Neve failed me.... yet
till then.. i shall pray very very hard that by the end of the year ill be snap-tripping like there's no tomorrow!
woohoo

Comments

Popular Posts