missing link

im on a "missing" spree
i miss my brothers in the most unexpected ways
i miss the nagging and the annoyance and the lecturing and the mess and the teasing and the dumbest jokes at the most unappropriate times and the untrue stories and the screaming and the singing but most of all... i just miss their company
i miss my sister in the most deepest ways
i miss the cooking and the gossips and the shopping and the gossips and the hugging and the gossips and the crying and the gossips but most of all... i just miss her company
i miss my nenek
i miss the "when i was your age" talk and the "when will u learn how to cook" talk and the "learn how to be a good woman" talk and the "bomohs" talk and the "i think so-and-so's maid is having an affair" talk and the "i'm not getting any younger, so when will u..." talk but most of all... i just miss her company.
i miss my lil monsters crew
i miss the whinning and the games and the questions and the fights and the jumping around but most of all... i hust miss their company.
i miss my cats
i miss the following me around so id feed them, and the never ending meow-ing till i play with them and the feet-chasing and the couch scartching and the fur all over my bed but most of all... i just miss their company
i miss my family because im far away and because for the first time i understand what its like not having them around and for the first time i understand how much i need them and for the first time i realise how ive been taking their company for granted
i miss my family
and i miss them so much it hurts :(
heres wishing my family a very very selamat&delicious hari raya. im sorry for everything.
aby mintak maaf zahir & batin.
also hoping that this will be the first & last raya being away from u guys. *sob*

Comments

Popular Posts