I'd rather be brokedown wh you by my side

i blame the bloody pms
for my irrational behaviour
stupid words which went flying outta my mouth so fast i did not have the chance to even comprehend what i was saying to you
i blame the distance
for my insecurities
the doubts i weigh upon you when without a fail you try to prove your faith. it seems like the more you try the more i tempt you with my own lies
i blame the movies
the persona of love it shows me which i compare with ours which is stupid because no words or scenes or pictures or movies will ever be great enough to depict what we have and what you will so faithfully build along the way
i blame the songs
which hits a button and in an instant i find myself totally lost
not having your rational here
not having your hold here
not having you so i push you thinking i dont need you
but thats just crazy
coz as bob evans sings his way into my heart i realize..
"im nowhere without you..i just can't make it on my own"
this is another apology
im sorry my abdul
it will happen again
but as always
i will love you more

Comments

Popular Posts