Guilt post

Im feeling guilty coz i havent blogged in a month
guilty coz ive been complaining bout not having anything to do when in actual fact i love not doing anything
harharhar
so im blogging bout whatever that happened because at least im doing something....
heh?
whatever
this is random but i love paintball
first time
nervous as hell
addicted to the adrenalin rush
plus the feeling of macho-ness when showing off the bruises
they hurt like a bitch but what doesnt
have also come to terms with my extremely low level of fitness when thighs felt like they were chopped up then glued back together the next morning.
abdul says its because my muscles are breaking up my fats. apparently wont hurt so much if i would do more than move from one couch to another.
it sounds logical enough but you can never know with abdul. might just be his trick to get myself busy and stop bugging him at work.
boooooooo.
tough chance sai.

he gave my arm a bruise and now my siku looks like a rotten ciku
but like i said paintball was very fun i couldnt stop parading my bruises (my nephew said i was as annoying as his classmate showing off his simpsons video clip in his phone)
even the chickens in that area (big ass ones) couldnt take my excitement away from the game. ok so they were fat lazy chickens who didnt (couldn't?) seem to move much.
i hate chickens
and birds
and them things with feathers
because they're gross
but chickens are good when eaten so are birds. burung puyuh.
but anyway yes, i hate being in the same space as featherly things but they couldn't take my joy away from paintball
tralalalalallala


why can't i upload all my paintball pics?
this sux
im going back to not doing anything
and complaining bout it

Comments

Popular Posts