tak mungkin masa Diingkari

In constantly wishing that time might get tired of its own speed, today i find myself hoping for another miracle.
that perhaps time would chose to freeze altogether.
stop.
and in that stagnant sphere i hope that mistakes done would sieze to exist
maybe the sudden change would erase its existence.
if thats not wishful thinking
i dunno what is
and who said that mistakes are not allowed to be erased? who ever said they're not acceptable?
i do.
because it broke a trust
i do.
because it strained a tie
i do.
because it hurt a heart
but so what if my ego would never allow apology to escape from my lips or seep through my veins?
so what if my soul is drenched with the most honest of guilt?
im full of sympathy. for me. for you.
you who probably saw me as an angel incapable of causing any harm
you who probably wished for the most irrational dreams for me to live through
you who tried so hard. too hard.
you who perhaps thought mistakes would not break you as it does now
other's mistakes breaking your spirit beyond your own understanding
my mistakes tarnishes your sight of my true intentions.
you must not know what i mean
because i don't know what i did
that was so wrong
so harsh
so inconsiderate
i want to fix it
i want to be fixed
but i need time
yours, mine, ours.
and if somewhere in you.. an emotion stirs, memories are awakened, tears fall, longing grips
time is giving us a chance
to scream, hate, cry, fall and be whole again
i want to release this anger in me so it will be seen and be done with
i hate you for not allowing an explanation to come in between this strife
i would have accepted fault
but this stubborness we share thru blood would never allow that
so we need time
to freeze
and see each other eye to eye, heart to heart, tear to tear, hope to hope, scar to scar
i need you to understand me
i need you to understand me
i need you to understand me
and if we were given the time
tak mungkin masa itu diingkari

Comments

Popular Posts