Another again

im home
and id like to think that this will be a good excuse to quit all bitching moaning & complaining
coz im home
but its not
a good enough excuse
coz who would i be.. if i stop hating my life if i stop questioning things if i start appreciating
damn
scary thought
anyway..
keeping up to traditions, here's another entry in reflection of my bitter hatred towards situations life conveniently puts me in.............
I MISSS MELBOURNE
jeng jeng jeng
wut was all the bitching bout wanting to be back in KL when i was there?
wut the hell wut the hell??
i dunno
and its freaking me out
coz i am now either a) a confused freak or b) a confused freak
either or, im so dead
i can't even decide on what makes me happy.. ive officially screwed up self beyond help
and as a temporary quick fix-up
i shall blame it on the "adjusting back home period"
it will get better
i will have tons of fun considering i got 4 months of holiday
freaking hell thts long
im being selfish and wish my abdul will hurry up and finish his stuff so his time can be fully devoted to entertaining my moods
torturing others while in denial is fun :) heehee

Comments

Popular Posts