MandiMandi & the Lucky number 3

3 freaking years.
and i tot i deserved some nice fine dining.
so fine dining he gave me.
thank you :)

the abdul brought me to MandiMandi


believe it or not.. we found out about it through... get this

NONA on TV3

So i'm a sucker for Nona, Melodi, Remaja and TV3's wut nots.. but trust me.. this is an amazing discovery..

beautiful landscape
good service
great food

and it's name is so comel

MandiMandi



Please be informed that there is strictly NO mandi-ing here, despite its name.

unless u book the whole plc, then i guess u can go all crazy n shit.

The food reminded me of my nenek's cooking and i couldn't help but curse at myself when i realised we had to pay freaking RM30 for a dish my nenek would've happily forced down my throat.

oh well, no use bitching bout it now.

It was nice la.. i dunno why im bitching.

we had...
something something prawns (compliments of the chef) & some crackers (free also :P)



Big-ass prawn tom yam


Pandan chicken


Rendang Tok & All time-fav cannot eat whout Kangkung Belacan



and....

Batu lesung as an ashtray! (wohooooooo)

big-ass one at that.. it was so freaking heavy.. if lepuk someone wh it confirm can die

I recommend MandiMandi kepada semuaaaa
coz its nice
and why do u need a better reason than that??

Comments

Popular Posts