everyone is born a liar

its true what my brother says.
people will cheat you.
left right and centre.
and all the talks and thoughts of me being big enough to handle the liars of the world is yes, one big lie.
i'd like to think that i can handle this situation calm and rationally but the fact remains that i am a woman.
letting my emotion rule is my forte.
if it was up to me, i'd be having your head as soup for dinner.
but i'm a muslim
i don't eat pigs.
so you're safe, for now....
thank you abdul for being the hand that pushes me down. literally
and my abang who, like it or not, is always right.
pfffffttttttttt.
i guess everyone is born a liar.
or a talam, as what my friends call it.
the usual back stabbing of the girlfriends and the ass kissing to the client.
i can't keep this up any longer.
if this is what it takes for you to maintain your lifestyle then you're in big trouble.

"hidup di kl, taste kena tinggi"

but you weren't born in kl. you've only just lived here a couple of years. so what are you talking about? classic.
classic piece of shit.

Comments

Popular Posts