mata hitam mu

like always,
i find myself in an argument which i am certain i will win in.
why?
why do i always feel the need to win an argument?... (i ask myself after few hours of sulking and getting bored of it)
what does it prove?
what and who am i trying to prove it to?
because it seems that most of the time i only argue with people whom i know will eventually let me win.. either by giving up trying to set things straight with me.. or just by walking off..
and this is my idea of winning?
when the opponent backs out?
what does that make me?
but i guess the most important question here is why am i only thinking this and not doing anything about it?
so many questions..over and over again i ask so many questions in my life and yet never seem to have the guts to find it.. or worse, accept it..

acknowledging your flaws is one thing, but to actually change it is another..

so what is stopping me from becoming a better person that I KNOW i can be?
fear?
am i a coward?
stubborn?
or just to plain dumb to admit that being this way brings me nowhere

i argued because at the beginning i knew for certain i was right
and to a certain extent i still am
and he knows it too
but our egos is killing this relationship
and yes, love is not enough
how long can our love keep patching up these scars that we intentionally carve on the arms of our bond?
im too chicken shit to tell you this in person so i'm relying on your faith in me to conclude this.
i'm selfish, i know..
but isnt this one of the traits u fell in love with in the first place?

they say love is blind...
i have your eyes in my back pocket... i'm just not ready to give them back to you
not yet..

mata hitam mu tak kenal rupa.. maka kau sekadar dipimpin cinta

i suck

Comments

Popular Posts