Art Crush

went to rantai art fest the other day.
fell in love.
wondered where i've been all these while. too busy bitching bout malaysia being dry from the art scene.
pffftt how ignorent.
and to be very honest.. main drive that pushed me to go was a little someone which i have a not so little crush on. heeee.
yes crush. yes. one of those omg i want to print his pictures and stick em up on my wall.
yesssss it is that big a crush.
and i'm not ashamed of admitting it.
coz he's cool. heeeeeeheeeee.


if you can spot him then you are very very smart.


sai did not take my warning and took candid shots of me. but i like this one anyway.


this was when we were on the way...my enthusiasm transmitted to zoule and sai. yes my crush IS that cool. huhuhu

if you hear of rantai art fest 2008. do not hesitate. apart from being able to catch my mega crush (hopefully he'll grace me wh his presence again), bask yourself in the whole mosh pit of malaysian youth's passion and sweat.
its sweet. try to trust me on this one..
and maybe keep a lookout on a possible art festival in gurney...tunggguuuuuuu

Comments

Popular Posts