and so a boy stole my heart..

wow.
i forgot i had a blog.
ok, i lie.
im just plain lazy surprise surprise.
much has happened since my last post... i basically now have a little human being whom i can call my own!
The love that you have for your child is so great you find yourself at lost of words every time you just think  about it. And although its only been 2 months since he came into our lives, it feels like i've known him forever.

That very first moment i held him in my arms (both of us shivering from shock, pain & excitement), and that very first look... is the moment when i truly experienced and understood joy, happiness and fear all at the same time.

i will admit here that, i did not cry after giving birth. all those images i head in my head of me crying while i kissed my son and greeted him with his first salam just did not happen. i was speechless. just so amazed at this tiny little fella who looked so calm and relaxed, oblivious to the fact that he has and will forever hold my heart.

so i've promised my son (since making a promise to myself last time around didn't work) that i will start blogging again. in hopes that one day he'll get a chance to read about all the things that makes me smile, laugh, cry and things that frustrates me as a mother. and when he does, i hope that it reminds him of the love and strength he has brought into our lives.

i love you with every beat of my heart, ahmad ibrahim :)

Comments

Popular Posts