Mak

yet another mother's day celebration
and along comes another post bout mothers
but most of all..
just another way for me to remind myself of my mom

i'm not afraid of
not having you to hold
not hearing your voice
not feeling your touch
i'm not afraid of
losing your love
not having your advices
not having you to guide me
i'm not afraid of
not being able to build new memories with you
not being able to feel the warmth on my skin as your perfume lingers after you've left
i'm not afraid
to cry
wishing you are here to watch me find my soulmate
to watch me become a better person
but i am afraid of this
and that is not being able to remember
how u used to smile
when i made you proud
when i say i love you
when i tell you that you are the best
and in fear
i close my eyes
i smile
i feel your pride
i feel your love
and its the best feeling i will ever have

i pray everyday that i will be the perfect mother for my child like you have been to me.
i pray that my child would love me more each day, even when i'm gone


i love you mak
i miss you
but most of all, i wish you are in peace
waiting
till we meet again

kaulah laguku, kaulah irama terindah.. tak lagi ku dengari.. -aizat-

Happy Mother's day to all mothers
somewhere, somehow, someone
is loving you deeply, missing you dearly, waiting for you patiently.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts