Finish what you started

what do you want?
i dunno
what do you feel like doing?
i dunno
do you think this is what you want?
i dont fucking know.
and there it is. the sad short sum to my life.
i dunno.
a statement so over-rated, so over used so over expected over everything.
i know a person who would say it's because i'm so used to having everything served to me on a platinum platter.
well screw you.
i may have a family who would give me everything because yes, they love me like that.
but that does not mean i don't appreciate life.
i would be struggling to kill myself right about now if i hate it that much.
so shut-up and run along.
but back to the problem, yes, i have no clue wutsoever what i want... still.
it's so sad and pathetic i feel like the expression was created with me in mind.
why is it so freaking difficult to know what you want?
i'm trying so hard to convince myself that i DO i DO know what i want.
i really do.
but i'm to chicken shit to do anything about it.
scared shitless of failure.
and i know, you must fail to learn blah blah blah
but it feels like i've always been stuck in a stagnant failure mode to ever make a 360 change. or is it 180?
Finish what you started.
he would say.
i can hear his voice just haunting me every second.
and it sux that hes right.
but hes always right.
and my big fat ego is just too much of an ego to admit it.
Finish what you started.
i will start. i will i will.
Follow your heart. he would say. In the end, there's no one else you can depend on but you, yourself.
I know. i would say
Follow your gut-feeling. go for it.
it's your future, your acheivements, your mistakes. it's yours. Live with it.
He would say. all that.
well i've just ended my job. just like that. woke up and quit. another quitter sticker in my sticker book.
but it's for the better.
my future will start NOW.
and i will not quit. ill go on even when some of them out there are throwing shit saying i wouldn't be able to make it, i won't survuve. go talk shit bout someone else for a change.
i will start. and i will finish it.
This is MY risk i must tackle.

Comments

  1. All da best my dear! I'm sure you'll be fine coz let's look at it this way...what's the worst that can result? The risk is worth taking coz .... very often, the worst-case scenario is never as bad as we perceive it. BTW, it's 180 :P

    Love ya!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts