To whom it may concern

sir/madam
i have lost my way
and through that path towards my predition
i have lost my reason
my single slate of hope and to understand
drowned in its own illusions
in the cold bitter night
of wanting so badly to be sober
i turn sour
i turn mellow
as i weep with the weeping willow outside my window
i wonder
in thoughts which brews sins
in desires which breathes tension
sir/madam
i bid you farewell
i wish you all the best
i hope you drift far
far from these roaming eyes and raging heart residing within me
if you come close ill let you crash
ill watch you burn
in an unexplainable glee
in an unexplicable pleasure
my laughter lingers deep
so deep i am rooted to this earth
i no longer no the skies or heavens or hell i call home
i am amongst the dirt
the squirming beings
sir/madam
i wish you good night
i pray for you a good day
because that is all i know
to wish and hope and pray
with words conjured by the soul without an intention of purity
i wish you the best of endings
for your beginning begins without me.

Comments

Popular Posts